Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Raffle Quilt for Crook County Football


My son in law, Rich, is the Defensive Coordinator for the Crook County High School football team.

This summer he asked if I would make a quilt that they could raffle off to raise some money for the team. As we all know school sports and families of players are hard put to find the finances for equipment, training, and gas for the bus. I said I would give it a try. Here is the quilt that I made. It will be raffled off and awarded at the homecoming game this month. The school colors are royal blue and gold.

Next year I hope to make a cowboy themed quilt since they are the Crook County Cowboys.

Anyone want to help with the design and piecing?

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful quilt, Sharon. I know they sold lots of raffle tickets for this beauty and there was a very happy winner.

    ReplyDelete